Tuesday, 13 July 2010

Troublemaker enters four challenges!

Morning! I'm so glad some of you managed to get the hAnglar kit too, seems they're all gone now though, they sure do sell out quickly! Can't wait for them to arrive (squeals!). For today's card I just had to join in with Kenny K's first challenge which is to use pastels and Wild Orchid Craft's first challenge which is say it with flowers, so I combined the two! I also used the sketch from Mojo Monday and as she's chilling out with an ice cream I'm also entering it at Cute Card Thursday's challenge which is schools out for summer! Phew! Think that might be a record for me LOL!
This fabulous Kenny K image is called Troublemaker and I've coloured her with copics. Her hoodie isn't quite as pastel as I would have liked but I don't have all the blue copics yet so this is as pale as it gets at the moment! Her pink jeans couldn't get much paler though so hopefully it's OK!
I tweeked the sketch a little as there should be four elements here with the ribbon but I couldn't resist adding a butterfly or two and some leaves LOL! The hydrangeas are Prima, button basic grey and the other two flowers are, of course, from Wild Orchid Crafts! All have been sprayed with glimmer mist as was the Tim Holtz ticket!! The gems dotted around are from Kaisercraft and the paper is from Magnolia.

Hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

22 comments:

Vicky said...

This is just beautiful Jane, you really have captured the theme...

Beautiful job!!!
x
Vicky

Maria Therese said...

cool card!!

☼ Cheryl* said...

This is gorgeous, Jane!!! I love the colours and the flowers. The paper is beautiful too :)

x

Kellie Winnell said...

This is amazing Jane, your colouring is gorgeous and I love the pastel colours, you rocked every challenge and congrats on your record hehe!
Hugs xx

Debbie Pamment said...

This is just gorgeous Jane - LOVE the layout - and thanx for the heads up on the hanglers too ;)
xXx

Debbie said...

Hi Jane, I cannot get a Hanglar stamp to save my life, please tell me what I am doing wrong. Is there not a swap shop where people could stamp images for others, I would be willing to do that with my stamps for a swap. I have never known anything so hard to buy!!!
I am going to Sweeden at the end of the year and if someone can give me a heads up on where to buy them I will bring everyoine them back!!
Debbiexx

craftycrafter said...

another beautiful card,love the flowers Dorothyxx

Sassylassy said...

Oh she's so sassy I love her, and she's colourd so beautifully. Awesome card hun I love all the lovely flowers and pretty paper!!!
Hugs Bonnie

Janette said...

Gorgeous job on this one Jane,so love these KennyK images.x

Mariska said...

absolutely stunning! I love the layout, the torn edges, your coloring, fabulous!

xxx
Mariska

Georgia said...

Oh wow, gorgeous card Jane! The image is coloured perfectly and I love the fabulous papers and flowers! :) Love, Georgia xx

Debbie said...

Wow, this is just gorgeous...Know I haven't been blogging lately, but glad I peeked in today.. I see I missed many of your lovely creations.

irinka said...

what a beautiful card!!!

Andrea said...

the pink jeans look great and the whole card looks fantastic, well done getting four challenges done with one card, woot woot x

Deb said...

gorgeous card, what a sassy miss she is! many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

~Heidi~ said...

Beautiful Card! I love your take on this sketch!

Stampin Mindy said...

Hi Jane,

This is darling, I love the image, too cute. You flowers are beautiful.

Thank you for joining us at our first challenge at Wild Orchid Crafts!

Hugs, Mindy

angelwhispers said...

Yet another beautie!!! Just love your designs Jane they are all so gorgeous just love it when you post us another fabulous creation. Chanelle x

Paola ♥ said...

Beautiful card!!
Love the image and your coloring.

Hugs
Paola

Donna said...

Awesome Jane, love your coloring, and the color combo here. Gorgeous flowers and papers too. Thanks for joining us for our first challenge at KKKG. Good luck and hope to see you again.
hugs
Donna xx

Bev said...

Ah Jane this is gorge sweetie, loving the shabby chick look!! xx

cats whiskers said...

Jane what a fab creation love how you have used the flowers and that kenny K image is coloured beautifully thanks for joining us at WOC this time
Hugs Jacqui x