Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Whiff of Joy DT - sneak peek meets Wild Orchid Crafts challenge

I have another cuter than cute Norma Fickel gnome for you today from Whiff of Joy's new collection to be released on 1st March! I think this one just may pip the others to the post as my favourite from the release. I just love the little toadstool house and it is such fun to colour! I have used Bev's gorgeous sketch from the Wild Orchid Crafts challenge for my card. The papers are a mix of Cosmo Cricket and October Afternoon.
I have coloured the image with copics. The border along the edge of the red paper was cut with a die by Whiff of Joy.
I added a couple of gorgeous blossoms from Wild Orchid Crafts and a heart charm from The Hobby House.

I created the sentiment myself on the computer and threaded it onto some of Whiff of Joy's new button twine. The twine is available in three different colours. This one is desert sand - you get 20m of it!!

Hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

10 comments:

Suzanne said...

Cute card Jane. Lovely colouring. Hugs sue x

Pinkllilac said...

This is stunning Jane, fabulous colours and details! perfectly gorgeous and the papers are beautiful!

Hugs Linda

Marie-Anne said...

What a cute card. I really love the colors and papers you've used.

Marie-Anne

Cordine said...

Beautiful card!
Hugs
Cordine

Giò said...

WOW Jane!!!! Fantastic card!!! I really adore how you colored the image...... amazing!!!!
Huge hugs, Giò

Tracey said...

I love these little gnomes and this one is even cuter in his toadstool, cute and fun card Jane xxx

Pam said...

Cute card, love the image. Hugs Pam x

Louise said...

This is such a cute image, love all of the new gnomes I think :)
Stunning coloration and perfect choice going with red here! Love the flowers, cherries are so beautiful :)
Hugs

Gina L said...

I love how you put the sentiment on a tag through the twine. This image is so stinkin' cute. Your coloring is fab and I want this image so badly now! Man, my wish list grows every darned time I stop by your blog. LOL

debby4000 said...

Wonderful sweet card jane.
luv
Debby