Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Sweet Christmas Dreams Angel for WOC

Hehehe! You can tell I don't enter many challenges these days - I was making this over the weekend for the Wild Orchid Crafts challenge of "make it sparkle with stars" only to realise when going to enter that the challenge had finished LOL! As luck would have it though it still fits their new challenge (yay for me!!) which is Christmas fun! I have used papers from MME all distressed with walnut stain distress ink and stickles.

I have coloured up another cutie from the winter kit. I've coloured her with copics and added gold stickles to her halo and wand. Oops! just noticed I haven't added the clear stickles to her wings LOL! Thought she looked unfinished! I have embossed some snowflakes around the image in a pale gold embossing powder.



The sentiment is by Lilli of the Valley and I have added the date with a white gel pen.


I added a poinsettia from my stash and a blossom and rose from Wild Orchid Crafts. I have added a touch of gold stickles to the flower petals. The swirl was cut with a Tim Holtz die and the stars were cut with a sizzix die.



I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

8 comments:

Susan Flynn said...

This is another gorgeous card Jane what a beautiful Tilda xx

Larrik said...

Really beautiful card, love the soft colours

Grenouille Greetings said...

Theres just too much prettiness since I was last here (which incidentally was only Sunday) - how do you manage so much prettiness so quickly?!
Loved them all! And especially love Tilda's oversize poinsettia and fabby swirl! Hugs, Lesley

Christina C. said...

What a magnificent card, love it!!!!

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Jane.

Hugs Riet.xx

Louise said...

Hi sweetie!
I tried to chat today on Facebbok but for some reason I couldn´t?? So strange! Just thought I´d tell you so you know and don´t think I just gave a damn...
I´m SO glad to hear you liked my birthday pressie! Means the world to me :)

Love what you created with this sweet little angel - stunning coloring and loads of gorgeous detail. The stickles looks amazing :) Fabby gold stars :)

Hugs

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable and so beautiful Jane.
luv
Debby

Dena said...

Miss Jane, your work is always beautiful!!! LOVE the gold stars and always love your amazing coloring skills! You rock!
Thanks for joining in the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this time around!
Hugs, Dena