Tuesday, 20 December 2011

Deep Ocean Challenges DT - Warm Wishes

Woohooo! At last today my Son breaks up from school!! No more trudging about in the cold twice a day for a while :). We are going straight from school to tea with Santa at a local garden centre!! They are so excited about it! We went last year and it was so lovely for them! It is time for another challenge at Deep Ocean Challenges and this fortnight the challenge is "warm wishes". I opted for sweet Tilda all wrapped up warm for my card. The papers are also by Magnolia. I'm also entering my card into the Wild Orchid Crafts challenge who would like to see Christmas Friendship cards.I have coloured Tilda with copics and added stickles to her hat and hand warmer.




The white flower is from Wild Orchid Crafts and the purple and cream rose is from Hobby Craft. The holly leaf was cut with Tim's festive greenery die.The sentiment is from Whiff of Joy, embossed in gold and the crystal spray is from Hobby Craft. The gorgeous lilac blossom was a gift from my gorgeous friend Louise.

I have sewn all the edges of the papers and added a bow using ribbon from my stash.

I used a Martha Stewart punch on the edge of the kraft cardstock and some gold glittered cardstock for the image mat.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Deep Ocean Challenges! Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's stunning creations! Thanks for looking! x

8 comments:

Judi said...

VERY pretty card Jane! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Judi x

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card ♥

Janiel/ janny said...

BEAUTIFUL JANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wanted to stop by and wish you a very very merry holiday dear.. Enjoy your family!!
hugs........

Riet said...

So wonderful card Jane,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lou Mac said...

Christmas holidays off school were always the best! I hope you enjoy the season with you and yours!! :)

Totally beautiful card. So many gorgeous layers and elements. Love the embossed sentiment and your colouring is perfecto!!

Thanks for sharing. xo

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love that big lilac ribbon....

Doreen said...

This is just beautiful,love the cute image.xxx

Kim said...

Jane this is absolutely gorgeous hun! What a beautiful Tilda card...love your use of the lilac color through the card! Simply divine! Beautiful!!! Thanks for playing along with us at WOCC!
Wishing you and your family a belated Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Years!
Hugs~ Kim