Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Magnolia-Licious Challenge DT - Pink, Red and White

 Woohoo!!  It is time for another challenge at Magnolia-Licious Challenge and this fortnight Cabio has chosen the gorgeous colour combination of pink, red and white.  I have created a card for my Sister in Law's birthday using the gorgeous Yoga Tilda #3038 from the Winner Takes it All collection.  The papers are from MME and I've sewn the edges and distressed them.  I'm also entering my card into Wild Orchid Craft's challenge which is "anything goes".
 I coloured Tilda with copics using the no lines technique.  I have added some stickles around her feet and to the frill on the t-shirt.
 Here's my cloud #30 doohickey again :)!  I have stamped the Happy Birthday stamp by Magnolia and added stickles to the edge of the cloud.
 I used a Martha Stewart punch along the edge of the pink paper and cut swirls with the doohickey heart swirl die #26.  The gorgeous aida flower is by Prima and the brad in the centre is from Whiff of Joy.  The rest of the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The fence was cut with the doohickey fence die.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us this fortnight at Magnolia-licious!  Pop over to the challenge blog to see the rest of the team's stunning cards!  Thanks for looking! x

12 comments:

Mieke said...

Georgeous!!! Live the coloring!!!

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautiful way of no outline coloring of your Tilda. She is so cute and your card so so precious!!
Hugs,
Cabio

marion said...

This is sooo lovely ! Tough colourcombo but seems so easy seeing your card. Stunningly coloured also. Hugs, Marion

Jenny said...

Love all the interest in your card. I keep seeing new things. Fabulous!

Hanneke said...

Ooh, love your card! The no lines technique works really well here. Love the color scheme. Hugs, Hanneke

Kizzy said...

Woww what a wonderful card! Love the soft colors and your coloring is so amazing, it looks so real.
Greetz Kizzy

Minnamanna said...

This is so beautiful!!
Love your colors and coloring:)

Angela said...

Stunning card, Jane! I love your "no lines" coloring - perfect! Love your layout and embellishing! I must get that cloud die! hugs, Angela

Kerry said...

Hi Jane,

I wish I could colour like this. I tried the "no lines" technique and it was a disaster - lol.

Love Kerry xxx

Eskimo Frosting said...

Fantastic card, fantastic colouring.

Jayne
x

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Jane said...

Fabulous, I am sure your Sister will love it. Jane x