Wednesday 26 May 2010

Simon Says Stamps Challenge DT

This week at Simon Says Stamps Challenge we have a colour challenge for you of: pink or blue with green and brown.


The DT are showcasing Penny Black stamps this week so I decided that these cute hedgehogs would look great with these colours for a Father's Day card. The papers are K&Co and I've distressed them with brushed cordoruy distress ink. I have used the gorgeous sketch by Chelsea at Crafting Life's Pieces Challenge, thanks hun it is a stunning sketch!

I have coloured the image with copics and inked the edges with bundled sage distress ink. They're so cute aren't they?

I have used MS double loops punch along the edge and stamped a swirl from the Whiff of Joy Spring Swirls kit in two corners.

The ribbon is from my stash and the buttons are Basic Grey. I used a charm from my stash and the sentiment I have written myself with my calligraphy pen.


Hope you like it and can join us this week at Simon Says Stamp Challenge. Pop over to the blog and have a look at the gorgeous creations the rest of the DT have for you! Thanks for looking! x

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Soooo cute!

sandra said...

Lovely card Jane!
I love it all!
Hugs!
Sandra!

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous card Jane, beautiful papers and sweet image.
luv
Debby

Lorraine A said...

Beautiful card Jane :-) The image is adorable and I love the distressing ,,, gorgeous and what lovely handwriting !!I am sure your Dad will love this :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Kelly Massman said...

Oh, I just love this card!

Emma and Susan said...

Beautiful card Jane! We love this Penny Black image it is so cute and you have coloured it in just gorgeous! The colours are very masculine and eyecatching
Love and hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx

Maria Therese said...

Sweet card!

Mina said...

I love that green its so fresh and pretty Jane, great PB image too
Mina xxx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Oh Jane, this is just so darling! I am in love with this PB image..oh so cute! Great papers too..what an awesome Father's Day card this would make!

Thank you for giving us beautiful inspiration each week at Simon Says Stamp!

*mwah*
Steph

Chelsea said...

Hi Jane, everything you make is so beautiful. Your take on the sketch is lovely. I always love visiting your beautiful blog, so inspirational. I love it!

Janiel/ janny said...

Oh gorgeous card Jane!!!!! Love the colors!!
hugs, Janiel

Stempeltiger said...

Ohhh Jane ... such a AMAZING card!
Love the image.
Great choice of papers/colours and a sweet sentiment.
Hugs, Swantje x

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Gorgeous card - an adorable image! Love your beautiful colouring and the fresh papers that go so well with the hedgehogs and underlines the outdoor feel to the image. Lovely!!
Thanks for playing along with us at the CLP challenge this month! Good Luck! Hugs, Hege

Elise said...

What a SWEET card! I love this image and the colors you've used are LOVELY!!! Thank you so much for joining us in the CLP challenge!

Hugs,
Elise

Stampin Mindy said...

Jane, this is darling, such a perfect dad card. Love the buttons.

Thank you for joining us at the CLP Challenge this month!