Tuesday 14 August 2012

Deep Ocean Challenge DT - Deep Blue!

 Woohoo!!  It is time for another challenge at Deep Ocean challenge and this fortnight our theme is "deep blue".  As you can see I chose to make another layout using gorgeous Webster's Pages goodies and a gorgeous photo of my little girl when she was 2 as she has the most gorgeous blue eyes!  I've sewn around the edge of the scalloped square paper and also the white cardtock.
 I added lots of flowers from my stash.  The spotted fabric flower is from Webster's Pages and I made the dark grey one nearest the Prima butterfly.
 I added a square of paper cut from the coordinating papers to the centre of a ribbon slider and covered it in a couple of layers of glossy accents to look like an enamel broach.
 All the letters are from Webster's Pages as is the gorgeous lace and ruffle trim.
 I've added a few gem stems to the right of the photo for a bit of sparkle.
 The gorgeous gems along the left side of the photo are from Webster's Pages.  The full title of the page reads "love your beautiful deep blue eyes".
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us this fortnight at Deep Ocean Challenges!  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's stunning creations!  Thanks for looking! x

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Ah Jane
What a super LO.
Love the gorgeous photo, those eye's are just so sweet.
Love all the beautiful embelishments too.
Debbiexx

Riet said...

So beautiful Jane.

Hugs Riet.xx