Thursday 9 October 2014

Owl Birthday Card

 
 Good morning!  I have a cute card to share today that I made for a friend who loves owls.  After browsing the internet for owl cards I mixed together my favourite shapes and ideas from several I found to create my own.  I drew and cut the card shape free hand.  The papers are a mixture of Prima and First Edition from my stash, all inked with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
 The sentiment on the tag is a Whiff of Joy stamp and the heart 'beak' was cut with a Sizzix die.
 I used Tim Holtz Bow Tied die to create the paper bow and the rose is from The Ribbon Girl.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking. x

3 comments:

mgoll88 said...

very sweet and lovely =)

LG
Michaela

Dortesjs said...

aww so lovely

Fabiana Strehlow said...

Linda e delicada coruja.