Monday 23 February 2015

Magnolia Down Under Challenges DT - One for the Boys

 Good evening!  Our new challenge has started over at Magnolia Down Under Challenges and this fortnight our theme is One for the Boys.  I made this card a while ago and didn't realise when I made it that it would be posted so soon after my last card featuring this stamp lol!  Never mind, you can neve have too much of cute Edwin right?
 I love this new Edwin from the Lovely Duo Collection.  He can be used for so many different occasions.  I have painted him with Distress Ink pads and added details with a white gel pen.
 I have added Stickles and Glossy Accents ot the champagne flutes to give them a realistic look.  I've also added Glossy Accents to Edwin's bow tie, lapels and shoes.
 I think I love the sentiment for this Edwin even more than I love the Edwin lol!  The woven jute ribbon is from Live and Love Crafts.
 I have used Tim Holtz Weathered Clock die to create the clock hands and clock face (behind the image).  I have added touches of bronze embossing powder to them and Picket Fence Crackle Paint.
 The stars were cut with a Sizzix die and the numbers were cut with another Tim Holtz die.
 I have added touches of Picket Fence Crackle paint around the card.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's stunning creations.  Thanks for looking! x

No comments: