Sunday 29 March 2015

Ribbon Girl DT - Magnolia Only Challenge - Not a Square

Good morning!  It is time for our card challenge over at the Ribbon Girls blog and this week our theme is 'Not a Square'.  A perfect reason to pull out some dies to create your card base!  I've used a Go Kreate die for mine.
 I had another request for a 'My Little Pony' style card from my daughter.  This time using different colours.  I have painted the image with Distress Inks and added stickles to the pony's mane.
 I used the new Doohickey kit die for the butterfly and added a sparkly flower button from The Ribbon Girl in the centre.
 The sentiment is from Magnolia and all of the flowers are from The Ribbon Girl with the exception of the pink one.  The Eyelash Edge Guipure lace is also from The Ribbon Girl.
 On the other side of the image I've teamed flowers from The Ribbon Girl with die cuts using Doohickeys from Vol 4.
 The gorgeous pink organza trim, button twine and silk ribbon are from The Ribbon Girl too.  The tickets were cut with a Doohickey die.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at The Ribbon Girls this week.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's stunning creations.  Thanks for looking! x


3 comments:

mgoll88 said...

super cute, looks fantastic

LG
Michaela

Ribbon Girl said...

gorgeous card jane! Mary x

Chantal said...

Wowwww Jane, this is soooooo gorgeousss! Love it! Warm hugs, Chantal