Saturday 14 November 2015

New Baby Card

 Good morning!  Today I'd like to share a new baby card.  I have used an older Magnolia stamp which, of course, is perfect for a new baby card.
 I have painted the image with Distress Inks and added dots to their eyes and cheeks with a white gel pen.  I have stamped around the edges of the image mat with a Stempelglede stamp from the Follow Your Heart stamp set.
 At last I got to make use of the cute teddy bear face die cut that was in a recent Doohickey Kit!  It is so cute!  The lace and button twin are from The Ribbon Girl.
 I also used the baby vest die from the kit.
 The balloons have also been cut with Doohickey dies and I've added baby's date of birth and name with some cut outs from a Pion Design paper.
 I've used the Doohickey heart tag to create tags behind the image.  The little bell is from my stash.
 Baby cards always seem to cry out for cute little buttons I think.  I have used a selection of buttons and some paper stars cut with a Sizzix die.  The cheesecloth, and the buttons, are from The Ribbon Girl.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

2 comments:

Candy said...

Absolutely lovely!

Janine - Ellabella said...

Wonderful card the image is just delightful and I love all your perfect embellishments. Love it!
Greetings from Janine, Germany