Saturday 23 February 2019

Maja Design February Mood Board


Good morning!  It is a long time since I have shared a layout.  I have so many pictures building up that I want to turn into layouts.  When I saw Maja Design's February moodboard I new exactly which photo I wanted to use.  I love this photo of my children mimicking a scarecrow we found on a day out last year.  I have used papers from the Denim & Friends Collection.  I've used Paisley for the main paper and Summer Shirt for the accents.


I wanted to have a scarecrow theme throughout so I have torn the paper here and there and added the Summer Shirt paper and pieces of 'straw' like the stuffing is bursting out of the scarecrow.  My straw is actually paper ribbon torn into thinner strips.


Red accents pair beautifully with these papers.  I added a red Prima flower and resin heart by Webster's Pages.  The large flower I made myself from coffee filter paper and Magnolia Peony Doohickey dies.


I've had these straw and netting butterflies in my stash for around ten years!  Finally I found the perfect project to add them to.


There are peeps of the Summer Shirt paper peeping out from behind the photo too.


To the left of the photo I added lots of embellishments in all of the theme colours.  The cute birdhouse is by Scrapiniec.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x



No comments: