Wednesday 3 February 2021

Yuletube Tutorial Number 1


Good morning!  I realised when I was going through my photo files that I haven't shared the creations I made for the Magnolia Advent Calendar in December on here.  As they were for video tutorials and some have been sent out, I only have the photos that appear at the end of the videos rather than my usual up close and angled shots!  This first one uses the gorgeous Wrapped Bouquet Tilda.  As always I have painted her with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  The stunning papers are from Magnolia too.  I've had them for several years as they are in my "Too beautiful to use" selection!  I know I'm not the only one who has one of these paper selections lol!


 Here's the inside of the card.  If you would like to watch the tutorial then please click here.  Thanks for looking!

No comments: