Monday 22 March 2021

Craft Heaven DT - Birthday Pop Up Box

 


Good morning!  Today I want to share the birthday card I made for my daughter's birthday.  She loves these pop up boxes so of course I had to make one bursting with sweet Tildas!  The papers are mostly from Maja Design's Miles Apart Collection and a few scraps from the Sofiero Collection.  The flowers and stunning crown button are all from Craft Heaven.


I have used lots of Doohickey dies from Volumes 5 and 14.  The cute cupcakes from Volume 14 have been topped with lilac roses.


All of the Tildas are from the Lovely Collection and are painted with Distress Inks.  This one is Tilda...


...this one is Loooving Tilda...


... and this one is O'Birthday Tilda.


The gorgeous balloons are from Volume 5.


The numbers Tilda is holding are from my stash, painted with crackle paint and then waxed with prima wax.


At the back of the card I have used the three tiered cake from Volume 5.


On the back of the box I have used the heart from Volume 5 to create a space for a message.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking! 

 

1 comment:

The Craft Bucket said...

Just gorgeous, your Daughter will just love it. Stay safe love Jane x