Wednesday 10 March 2021

Oh La Llama!

 

Good morning!  Today is an exciting day at Magnolia - the Oh La Llama Pop Up Box is on its way!  I had so much fun making this card using all of the images.  There are also some sentiments and a gorgeous postage stamp but I ran out of room!  All of the papers are by Maja Design from various collections.

I thought the kit teamed perfectly with the dies from Fajita/Fiesta Doohickey dies from 2016.  I've used the frame, swag and cactus dies from the kit.

I have also used the tassle from Doohickey Volume 5 to match the tassles Tilda is holding.

I love Tilda's outfit on this stamp - adorable as usual!

As always I have painted the images with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  Here I have masked Tilda with the cactus accessory stamp.

How cute is this llama?!

I hope you like it and thanks for looking!

2 comments:

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

A beautiful card and that Llama is so cute. Debbie x

The Craft Bucket said...

Just gorgeous, as ever Jane. Take care love Jane x