Wednesday 8 April 2009

Something for Easter for Sugar Bowl Challenge















I have decided to take the plunge and enter a challenge! This is for the Sugar Bowl challenge to make something to celebrate Easter or spring. I had the idea when helping my son (4) make an Easter basket for our egg hunt in the garden. As I was helping him put the sides on the oval bottom I thought "this would make a great Easter egg box" and that was that! I'm really pleased with the way it has turned out as it sort of evolved as I went along with the hinge and bow fastening and the large flower I made myself to match the paper. The acetate is recycled from a plastic box of envelopes! Just need to get an egg to go inside now....I think it needs one with lovely minty green foil! Hmm now I've got to figure out how to link it to the Sugar Bowl as all this blog stuff really baffles me! Link to Sugar Bowl
http://sugarbowlblog.blogspot.com/2009/03/challenge-7-spring-or-easter.html

IMAGE: Sitting Gorjuss girl coloured with Copics

PAPERS: Prima Angelique collection, Paper Adventures Yellow Plaid

EMBELLISHMENTS: Hand made from matching paper, Prima flowers, ribbon/butterflies/bead from my stash


2 comments:

Gayle said...

Hi Jane
Thanks so much for taking the plunge!
This is quite simply perfect!
Thanks so much for sharing your Easter sugar in The Sugar Bowl!
Sugar Mama x

Tiets said...

this is gorgoues!!!!