Tuesday 12 May 2009

Fantastic Day

Wow what a fantastic day I had yesterday for many reasons. First I received my Stempleglede grunge collection stamps in the post...they are totally gorgeous and will be getting a LOT of use. Then I did some catching up on blogs to be stunned by the lovely comments you have all left me about my stitching card, then I was reduced to tears when I read compliments about little old me on the wonderful Katharina's and Tab's sites. To get these compliments from such super talented people was so amazing, I was buzzing all day after I'd dried my tears, so thank you to you both!!!!!! xxxx Then after my little boy finished school we took him and my daughter to have some professional photographs taken. It was so fantastic, they both just got to crawl about and play together while being snapped and the photos are out of this world. We even got our first family photo too. I can't wait to get the actual photographs.

Today I received my WOJ stamps, Warrior Charlie and his banner and the spring sentiments set. The last of my goodies to come from the money my lovely hubby gave me (stamps and papers won over a cuttlebug in the end as I don't have much stash.) So now I'm going to play and will be back with a creation but it will probably be tomorrow as I still need to get a daylight bulb to be able to photograph at night. x x x x

1 comment:

Tab said...

Awww bless ya, the comments were well and truly deserved...sorry I made you cry...good tears though LOL! Have fun with all your new rubber hun!
Hugs Tab xxx