Wednesday 10 June 2009

Gorjuss Bottle


This is almost an exact copy of one I did a couple of months ago, although you probably haven't seen it as I don't think I had any followers then as I'd just set up my blog! The lady I gave it too really loved it and asked me to do one the same for her Mum's birthday. The original one is here, http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_T1TSBddXFa8/Seu50GzN8iI/AAAAAAAAAJk/6pmaDxsHNps/s1600/SNC00274.jpg

but I think this one is a little better as I now have more stash like distress inks and more stamps!


This is round the neck of the bottle, the image is mounted onto pink card that I have embossed with a grunge circle from the Stempelglede grunge collection, the edges distressed with tattered rose distress ink and coral Q chalk.

The gift tag has also been distressed at the edges in the same way.

A close up of the label. The paper behind the image I made myself with my New Year swirl stamp from Magnolia in various colours of pink Q chalk and silver embossing.

The gift tag is attached to the top of the bottle with a flower.

More of my wash tablet bag netting, this time I've scrunched it in pink pearlescent glue until completely covered so it has a lovely sheen.

Image: Just a Girl, Gorjuss Girls from Sugar Nellie

Paper: made myself using Magnolia New Year swirl stamp on Coredinations pink card

Flowers: Prima

Netting: well known wash brand free bag

Other samps: Stempelglede circle from grunge collection

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Hi Jane It's brilliant. I've seen the last bottle, I love it. I'd like to make these for a few big O's next year. Kathleen x

Iris Wiechmann said...

This is stunning Jane! What a great idea and perfect gift! Your coloring is fantastic!

Hugs,
Iris

Jane said...

What a great idea! makes giving a bottle much more personal! I love it....I am gonna have to give it a go!
Jane
x