Tuesday 9 June 2009

My first Anya card!


This is my first Anya card I told you about the other day that I couldn't show you as I wanted the recipient to see it first. I made it for Iris whose blog candy I won and she has now received it!! (glad you liked it Iris x). As it was to say thank you for my gorgeous candy I tried to use something from everything Iris sent me. The papers, ribbon, Anya stamp, swirl stamp on the background paper and the branches around the flower are all from the candy I received.


A close up of Anya, she is so cute isn't she?

Close up of the flower with my first ever branches!!

I silver embossed a swirl from the stamps in my candy behind the image

I don't have a thank you sentiment stamp so my calligraphy pen got another airing!

Image: Flutter Anya from The Greetings Farm coloured with copics and glitter glue on wings

Papers: Basic Grey Euphoria collection and coredinations cardstock

Gems: from stash

Flowers: Prima and punched with EK success retro flower punch

Branches: MS branch punch

2 comments:

Jane said...

She is sooo cute, love the colours!
Jane
x

Iris Wiechmann said...

Thank you again Jane! This card is sooooooooo beautiful! I look at it everyday when sitting at my desk in my craftroom! It is adorable and I LOVE the colors!

Hugs,
Iris