Sunday 26 July 2009

Thank you!

Morning! Wow how much fun was the Whiff of Joy blog hop!?!?!? So many amazing projects by the design team and guest designers. All the stamps are so cute, and they're on sale at the Whiff of Joy website now!

I just wanted to say thank you to you all for all the lovely comments I received! never had so many comments, I'm so thrilled and touched and really appreciate every single one!

Thank you so much Katharina for allowing me to be part of your fantastic birthday celebration! x x

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you all had a good time. Wish I could have joined...maybe next time..Hugs Avril xx

Claireabelle said...

I loved the blog hop, it allowed me to see some fabulous blogs with some gorgeous works of art!
xx

Di said...

Hi Jane
I justed popped by to say hello not been well last week so missed out on a few cards.
Just to say i love the monkey jungle card it must have taken you ages to make the jungle leaves they look fab also the sky background!
Fab

Hugs Di xx

Kim Dellow said...

It was fun wasn't it :) Kim