Tuesday, 27 October 2009

Another award!!!!




Wooohooo!!! I am thrilled to have received another award! This has been awarded to me by Jane at Millies Marvels, thank you so much for thinking of me Jane, I really appreciate it! As part of the award I have to list 5 things about myself....


1. I'm addicted to cardmaking (no surprises there LOL)

2. I can play the piano

3. My favourite time of year is Christmas, I love everything about it, even the shopping!!

4. I absolutely detest ironing

5. I LOVE chocolate

The 5 people I'm going to pass the award onto are:

Kim
Rach
Mina
Tab
Di

These ladies blogs are awesome and every creation they make makes me smile! x

3 comments:

Rach said...

hiyA sweetie
thank you for the fab award and huge congrats on receiving it.. Xx

Mina said...

wow thank you so much Jane...Im honoured
Mina xxx

Kim Piggott said...

Congratulations on your award Jane!
Thank you so very much for passing this onto me!
hugs
kim x