Wednesday 2 December 2009

Whiff of Joy challenge DT card - Marga's sketch

We have a gorgeous sketch for you this week at Whiff of Joy challenge, it has been designed by the super talented Marga, thanks hun I loved working with your sketch! As you can see I have made a round card, covered with paper from Basic Grey Wassail pad which I have stamped around the edges with a Stempelglede grunge stamp using brushed cordoruy distress ink and white Q chalk before adding lots of glitter glue.
I have used the gorgeous Willow with candle, coloured with copics, I just love all the folds on her dress, so great to colour! I have sponged the edges of the image with brushed cordoury ink and again added glitter glue.
The sentiment is also from the Whiff of Joy winter kit, stamped with brushed cordoruy distress ink. The layer behind has been punched with MS doiley lace punch, two strips laid ontop of one another for a lace effect. The ribbon is from the packaging of a Prima christmas bubble.
I added a star charm which is from the Hobby House but I have coloured it gold although it looks like a little has rubbed off...should have let it dry longer LOL!
The poinsettia is from Prima and the spacer and pearl brad are from the Hobby House. The small roses are from Wild Orchid crafts and have been sprayed with pearl glimmer mist.
Thanks for looking, I do hope you can join us this week, can't wait to see your take on the sketch! Check out the rest of the DT's work it is truly gorgeous! x

5 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Can you believe what a bad blogger I am, sorry for not visiting in the last couple of days. I just adore this lovely creation dear, fabulous colouring
Hugs Jacqui x

Phebe Meeder said...

this is very sweet ....who makes those gorgeous flowers i have admired them for a while and would love to get my coveting hands on some

Rach said...

such a wonderful card Jane,
beautiful details and colouration, love the shape that you have used. hugs rachxx

Mina said...

another stunner Jane, such a gorgeous image isnt she...love those flowers
Mina xxx

Anonymous said...

Your creations are so magical! I love how you color....your images have so much depth.

Abby:)