Wednesday 23 December 2009

Whiff of Joy DT

Well I'm feeling a little less stressed today after facing my nemises (AKA the Christmas food shop) yesterday with children in tow. Gosh from leaving the house to getting home was 3 hours and it is only a 10 minute drive away!! Only a few little things left on my list now and they're nice things to do like baking mince pies and making Christmas crackers so I'm nearly there woo hoo!!! This morning's card is another one of my six commissioned cards. I have kept things simple on this one as time was against me. The background paper is from the Basic Grey Wassaill collection and the checked paper is by Magnolia.

I have used Quiet Santa from Whiff of Joy, coloured with copics. I have cut Santa out and stuck him onto a background of sparkling swirls stamped with the Whiff of Joy Christmas Swirls set. I wanted it to look like magic dust sparkling around Santa as he creeps in the house!
The ribbon is from my stash and the charm is from the Hobby House.

Hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

3 comments:

Mina said...

I love these Santas Jane they are so cute...so pleased to hear you got the dreaded supermarket over with...me too yyyyyaaaaaaahhhhhhh xxxx

Unknown said...

I think this is stunning loving the swirls and fab colouring (as always)

Love Dawn xx

Jane said...

Love this...especially the sparkles behind Santa!

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!
X