Tuesday 12 January 2010

Sketch Saturday challenge

Morning! (just LOL), I had to wait for it to brighten up a bit to be able to get a decent photo this morning, gosh it's dull here! I have a cute digi image to show you today from my lovely blogging friend Di, she has not long started her own website selling digi images called Di's Digi Downloads, you can have a look at the rest of her cute images here.

I have followed the sketch over at Sketch Saturday, gorgeous sketch thank you! My papers are K&Co and this image is called Maisy and Kaboodle sitting. She looks so happy with her bunch of flowers doesn't she! I have coloured the image with copics and distressed around the oval with tattered rose distress ink.
I just had to use daisies for the embellishment to match her gorgeous bunch of flowers, these are from Tabbycrafts.
The brown ribbon is from my stash and I added little knots of it on each side. The cream "lace" is cardstock punched with my MS doiley lace punch and I added a few pearls from the Hobby House along the lace edge.
Hope you like it and thanks for looking! x
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ENTER MY CANDY TO WIN A WHIFF OF JOY HAPPY MAIL STAMP PLEASE CLICK HERE X

1 comment:

Stampin Mindy said...

AWE! Surer cute, I love those flowers. Such lovely details. Just a beautiful card!