Thursday 29 April 2010

Another Whiff of Joy DT sneak peek!

As promised I have another sneak peek for you from the Whiff of Joy Get Well collection which will be released on Saturday! As I said yesterday, all three illustrators have contributed to the collection, so there should be something for everyone, although, got to be honest, they're all stunning! Today I have one of Norma Fickel's gnomes for you, full of a head cold, bless! The papers are MME from the Quite Contrary range and I've distressed and stickled the edges as usual! I have used a sketch from Sunday Sketch and Stamp who are giving a choice of all their sketches to use this week. This one is number 9.
I have coloured "you'll feel better in the morning" with copics and added some stickles to her top. Don't you just know how she feels, poor love, I hate having a cold so much.
I added some punched swirls with my EK success swirl flourish punch and added some gems to the end of each flourish.
The gorgeous flowers are from Prima with the exception of the tiny rose which is from Wild Orchid Crafts. The branches were punched with MS branch punch. This has to be one of my favourite nesties!! It is from the fancy tags set. The sentiment is also from Whiff of Joy but comes with one of the other images in the collection. I haven't drawn on the ribbon LOL, I've had this in my stash ages, it is graduated in two different greens on one side and bright pink on the other!
Hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

12 comments:

Debbie said...

Blinking hec Jane, I cannot keep up with you today...You have taken my title of "Whirlwind!"
I don't mind sharing it with you, as long as I can see your gorgeous cards I don't mind...love em. This one is so good and at the mo i have a cold so I no how she feels, mind you I will not be putting anything on my head!!
Debbiexx

Rach said...

this is fantastic Jane,... love this image, ou have donw a fab job with your card.. love the pretty flowers you have used.xx

Carol said...

Awww Jane, I'm just loving all these sneak peaks you're giving us, thank you!! Once again your card is absolutely flawless and too gorgeous, luv it! Lotsa luv xxxx

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

brilliat card.. this card would cheer anyone up... love the colours you have used... and great layout...!!!!
kaz_za

Debbie said...

Love it Jane...know I've been AWOL for awhile and hope to come back and be in the swing of things again. Glad I was able to take a peek today..

Dena said...

Jane this is such a wonderful card! I love it! Funny little images ha ha! Those flowers you used are soooo pretty!
Hugs, Dena

craftymum said...

Super card Jane
Love sarah XXX

Anonymous said...

Oh what a sweet card Jane! I adore the colors and the image is the cutest!

Iren said...

So lovely card Jane!!! So beautiful colors and the image is so cute :) Look forward for new images ;)

Hugs

kelly said...

Absolutley love the colours on this card,so bright,not that she`s feeling bright at the minute!she is another cute image.I had only planned to add 1 more stamp to the 2 i was going to order,now i think it will be a few more.

Juls said...

fab!!! Love your bright colours and the gorgeous swirls! Hugs Juls

Aija said...

Hi Jane,
I liked this so much when I saw it in the WOJ gallery. Colours are so yummy and the way how you have build this is up is so clever. Lovely coloured image also, so it is a perfect creation :)
Hugs,
Aija