Saturday 24 April 2010

Mojo Monday meets another Gorjuss decoupage and an award!





Another of the decoupage samples I made for Jill at the Hobby House to showcase these Gorjuss Girl kits! This time I used the sketch at Mojo Monday. Again, the papers were in the kit and I've distressed them with frayed burlap distress ink and stickles. I used MS daisy edge punch along the edge of one of the panels. The ribbon and pearls are from the Hobby House.




The butterflies were punched with MS Monarch butterfly punch and then stickled. I added some tiny pearls for their bodies.



You can't really tell on this photo but the books and underskirt of the image come ready glittered.




Also, I received an award from Paula, thank you so much Paula, I'm thrilled to receive it!


Thanks for looking! x

9 comments:

Penni said...

Another fantastic cards Jane. Congrats on your award too - well deserved.

Hugs
Penni
X

kelly said...

Another beautiful card Jane.What a sweet image too!Loving the colours.Enjoy your weekend.
Kelly:)

Andrea C said...

oooo very lush x

Anonymous said...

It's Brill Jane, Congrats on your award, well done. Chrissy. xx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card, your cards are always gorgeous xxx

Lorraine said...

lovely card those decoupage kits look gorjuss xx

Sharon said...

Your card is ABSOLUTELY stunning Jane. I love the colour scheme you've chosen and the ribbon, design, everything is just Top Notch. Well done!

Bev said...

Fab card Jane, these have to be the best decoupage sheets I've ever seen, almost makes me want to start cutting again lol. x

Juls said...

this is just gorgeous! Love the rich colours and the layout! hugs Juls