Saturday 17 July 2010

Whiff of Joy DT - July Store kit

I have another card to show you made with stamps from the gorgeous July store kit "Life's a Beach", available now in various stores. For a list of stores stocking the kit visit the Whiff of Joy site. I followed the gorgeous colour combination at Colour Throwdown Challenge for this card which I think I'll use again as it is yummy!

I have coloured Willow with copics and attached the image to a label I saved from a shirt my hubby bought. The string was on the label the eyelet is from my stash, Papermania I think.

The gorgeous sentiment is also in the kit. I have inked around the edge with antique linen distress ink.

I had some paper in my stash that had this postcard printing on it which was perfect! The flower is made up of several Prima e line flowers. I coloured the centre of the top one with copics to match Willow's dress and added some stamens. I added a couple of swirls with an EK success punch and the leaves are a Woodware punch. The punched paper ribbon behind them is by K&Co, they're self adhesive which is great!

Hope you like it and thanks for looking! I will be back later with my final sneak peek of the new release that goes on sale tomorrow at Whiff of Joy! Enjoy your Saturday! x

13 comments:

Georgia said...

Oh wow, this is so gorgeous Jane! The image is so sweet and I love the colours and papers you've used together, so pretty! :) Love, Georgia xx

Kylie said...

Wow - gorgeous Jane! I love the idea of recycling labels. Good one!
Hugs
Kylie

Carol said...

So STUNNING!! Really luv the distressed look and your lo is super fab. Those colours are really yummy together and your colouring outstanding as always. Lotsa luv xxxx

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card!!

Kerrie said...

Love recycling! .. gorgeous card, must get these images if they ever hit our shores....

Loraine Arderne said...

Gorgeous card, wonderfull idea!

Andrea C said...

ooo very vintage cool and recycling, super x

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Love your colors, and the layout is awesome. Great Card.

Adriana Vanderhoeven said...

Hi Jane!!I admire all your work as you make and the details that you use. hugs from Córdoba, Argentina
Adriana

Kim said...

Oh my word hun this is stunning! I am always in awe over the beautiful creations that you make! WOW-WEE!!!! Stunning!
Hugs~ Kim

Jodie from Oz said...

Jane, this is beautiful, love your colours and the design and details are wonderful. Hugs Jodie from Oz

maxine said...

This is stunning, I love the colour combo and the flower is lovely.

Tini A. said...

Great work! Love the idea with the post card!
Hugs Tini