Saturday 14 August 2010

Magnolia Down Under Challenge DT - It takes two!

Time for another challenge at Magnolia Down Under Challenge and this week we want to see you use Tilda and Edwin together on the same card/creation. I had such fun creating the picture for my card!
I have stamped Edwin from the summer kit with Tilda in a Hurry from the Bon Voyage collection and coloured them with copics. I have then added a tow path and coloured that and the sea with copics. I then created the sky with distress ink. I must say I am really pleased with how it turned out.

The paper is from the Bon Voyage set of papers and I added some pickett fence crackle paint along the edges and corners before inking with walnut stain distress ink.

The large blue rose is from Hobby Craft and the rest of the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, all sprayed with glimmer mist. I have nestled some shells amongst the flowers and added some ribbon from my stash.

Hope you can join us this week at Magnolia Down Under Challenge. The rest of my teamies have created the most gorgeous inspiration for you - pop over and have a look! Thanks for looking! x

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so gorgeous. It's so fresh!

Paula (PEP) said...

Love the background you created & the blues & whites work so well. Having difficulty keeping up with all your creations - amazing.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Lizzy said...

WOWZERS! how clever are you?.... Jane this is a fantastic creation hun...stunning colouring! xx Lizzy xx :)

Loz said...

Oh, this is great Jane! Your background scene is perfect!! ♥

G Peplow said...

Fantastic really fresh colours, love this card:) xx

Kylie said...

So cute Jane! These two go so well together!
Hugs
Kylie

Janiel/ janny said...

oh Jane this is so very cute!! Love the colors! You have done a FAB job with the background..
Hugs Janiel

Unknown said...

WOW Jane, you have done yourself proud here!! I love both of those images together, and your scene is gorgeous!! I Love your inked edges and the flowers!! Your paper is so yummy and I really love the lace down the side too!! Well Done girlie:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Debra James said...

Jane, this is absolutely , positively the most fantastic card... Wow I love it, you have really nailed this to perfection, xxxx

Unknown said...

Wow such a cute fun card featuring both Edwin and Tilda! I love it! *hugz*

Carol said...

Hi Jane! What an amazing card you've created! I absolutely luv it, you're so talented Sweetie. Luv the background scene you created, wish I had half your talent lol! Lotsa luv xxxx

CraftyC said...

Its a gorgeous card Jane and I just love your background. So pretty!
Clairexx

bernietom47 said...

Wow another awesome card. Love the colors and papers. It's just lovely.
Hugs & Blessings Bernie

Joanne Stott said...

Just love your card, this scene is lovely and your colouring is ab fab too.

Hugs x

Joanne

Fran said...

This is such a goreous scene, I love it!! Tilda and Edwin look perfect together, she is obviously late for her cruise ship, hahaha, I hope Captain Edwin helps her with her luggage! The flowers and shells are the perfect embelishment, I love the blue shades of the rose, so pretty!

Ulrike*** said...

...simply wonderful,...a great creation....

Marina said...

Wow Jane! Your card is absolutely gorgeous!
I love it!

Hugs,
Marina

kelly said...

Gorgeous Jane.I love all your ideas.The background is really good.Well done you,you should be proud of it!

Chantelle said...

Your card is FABULOUS Jane - another wonderful creation - love the Tilda and Edwin you've teamed up together.

Nelleke said...

Wow this is a fantastic card,stunning colouring.
hugs Nelleke

annes paperfun said...

Beautiful card! Love the background scene you created!
Hugs Anne

Peta's Blog said...

Absolutely stunning! I love the shells and the background paper, Gorgeous scene too! xoxo Peta

Andrea C said...

wow another amazing card and she is hilarious x