Wednesday 4 August 2010

Simon Says Stamp Challenge DT - Song Title



Hope you're all having a good week! My hubby is on holiday at the moment so we're taking the kids on days out hence the tumbleweeds round here LOL!! I have a card to share today though as of course it is Wednesday and time for another great challenge at Simon Says Stamp's Challenge!! This week it is a really fun challenge for you - base your card on a song title!!! Now, I have to admit I was stumped for a while until I remembered this Mo Manning stamp which worked perfectly for "Do you want to know a secret?" by The Beatles!!
I have used the colour challenge from Colour Create Challenge for my card using papers from Basic Grey's Indian Summer pad.
I have coloured the image with copics and added a sentiment stamp along the side from my stash.
These Tim Holtz adage tickets were perfect for the telling a secret theme!! I've inked around the edges of them with victorian velvet distress ink and added a large gem from my stash.
Ihave added a couple of Prima flowers. The orange one was placed behind the image for a different look. Again the gem is from my stash.

Hope you can join us this week at Simon Says Stamp's Challenge! The rest of the team have created some amazing cards all cleverly tied in with song titles too!! Thanks for looking! x

18 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Gorgeous card. Enjoy the rest of the week!
Chrissyxx

angelwhispers said...

Wow what yummy colours!! Love the image and the papers are so lush Chanelle xx

Andrea C said...

gorgeous card, hope the kids are having lots of fun, we are also going to be taking kids lots of day trips over the next two weeks x

Debbie Pamment said...

Fabuloius job Jane - that image really is perfect for your song choice!
xXx

cowboydutrem said...

Very nice card. I love the colors you used.

hellerlittle said...

Like the way you make see us your song *smile

It´s a funny card, and nothing else is better than a girlfrindship to keep a secret*hihi

Hugs hellerlittle

bluebell-flowerwood said...

hi jane nice card today.hope you enjoy you week love bluebell x.

kelly said...

Hi Jane,i love this image from mo,the colours you have used are lovely too.Great colouring.Enjoy the week with your hubby and kids.

Debbie said...

HI Jane,
What a super card. Love the Mo image it's a favorite of mine. I have these papers and you have used them beautifully.
The tickets look great, and the flower too..All in all a brilliant card. Debbiexx

Martina said...

This is just lovely Jane!! And just perfect for the Challenge...=) Love Mo Manings Designs and you made an excellent card!!
Martina

Theresa's Studio said...

Perfect card for this song. I'll be humming this one all days!

Heather said...

Hi Jane, fabulous card, perfect image for the song title and fantastic detailing.
hugs Heather xx

Dena said...

Awesome card Jane! Great image for the song!!! Your coloring is right on!!!
Hugs, Dena

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Jane ,, I love this image and the song title ,, matched perfectly !! :-) love the tickets too,,fab finishing touch :-)

luv
Lols x x x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Jane, wonderful papers and love all the details, not forgetting the fab image.
luv
Debby

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Brilliant work Jane, I love the vivid bright colors and touches of sparkle!!

You have me singing a happy inspired tune!!

*mwah*
Steph

Marcea said...

gorgeous - I love this image - one of my fave Mo's!! Fab colours too sweetie
xxx

Sharon said...

Hi Jane,

I love this image - one of my favourites!
(perfect for your song title). Your colouring is gorgeous and the paper and flowers are just perfect for the Colour Create Challenge this week. Thanks for joining us.

Sharon x