Thursday 12 August 2010

Whiff of Joy DT - Happy for You

Today I thought I'd share another card with you from the collection I made for the Hobby House using the City Girls and MME So Sophie papers.

I coloured Business Willow with copics and added some glossy accents to her sunglasses and phone (she has a glossy iphone don't you know LOL).
The flowers were made with Tim Holtz tattered florals die and sprayed with glimmer mist. The gorgeous crystal spacers are from the Hobby House as are the ribbon, button and brads.

The sentiment is from Whiff of Joy, stamped with weathered wood distress ink.

Hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

3 comments:

gila said...

das ist eine tolle Karte in tollen Farben
lg gila

Lena Katrine said...

Beautiful card in lovely colours, design and details!
Hope you're having a great day!
Hugs, Lena

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane
love your card, (I may just have to buy this stamp) as it reminds me of my daughter, she,s always got her laptop with her & her phone stuck on her ear lol. I have this Tim Holtz (flower) die, at the moment all the card's that I have been making have them on rotfl.
hugs
Sandra (craftynan)