Wednesday 1 September 2010

Exciting things are happening at Tickled Pink Stamps!

Just thought I'd let you all know about the exciting happenings at Tickled Pink Stamps this week - (Copied from the Tickled Pink Stamps blog).

Good Morning {PINK} Fans,

Well I have been busy adding things to the store all week. There are a BUNCH of new stamps coming out this week, from The Greeting Farm, C.C Designs and Kraftin' Kimmie. I can tell you WOW I had to stop myself from wanting one of everything!


I have just finished listing the NEW Magnolia Autumn Collection for PRE-ORDER HERE.... and the gorgeous NEW Doo Hickey's WOW! All the Doo Hickey's listed in store are PRE-ORDER! They sell out SO fast, I re-list them and *clicks fingers* BAM they are all sold out again! I can see why I absolutely LOVE mine! A few people have asked can you use a cuttle bug and YOU sure can I do! And will have a tutorial up this week showing how....

So get in quickly as I have only just listed them and already they are selling like hot cakes! Magnolia Papers Packs are NOW listed and we have some SPOOKIN cute Halloween papers too....

We are moving house and hence my being away. We have had to clean and start packing this house and try and sell it ASAP so we can move into our new home which WHOO HOO I will have my own craft room/Tickled Pink Room! I can NOT wait! So emails and orders will be a little delayed only due to working so hard on this house. We have had 2 lots of interest already, fingers crossed!

But my reason for that is I found some extra Magnolia Ink Magazines while packing, from previous releases and they are FOR SALE! Missed one, see if it's there and snaffle it up QUICK! A new pre-order for the Magnolia Ink No. 5 is up!

SO all that exciting NEWS! And Tickled Pink Stamps will be having a SPOOKIN good time soon..... Can you get the hint there and for all you digi stamp lovers you are going to LOVE this! *wink, wink*

Till then Think {PINK}.....

No comments: