Tuesday 28 September 2010

Whiff of Joy DT - another preview!

I'm back to cute today for another preview of Whiff of Joy's new images to be released on 1st October. I have used papers from last year's Magnolia Christmas papers and distressed the edges with a distressing tool before adding stickles.

How cute is this little seal pup with all wrapped up against the cold!?!? I have coloured the image with copics and the piece of ice he's lying on is actually covered in glossy accents and looks fabulous in real life but could I get it to show on a photo? ermm that will be a no - it was raining - AGAIN LOL!
I added a flurry of snowflakes in the form of spellbinder die cuts from glittered cardstock, snowflake charms, buttons and pearls. The sentiment nestled amongst the snowflakes is from Whiff of Joy and the die cut is Whiff of Joy's new fancy shape die which coordinates perfectly with the swirl frame around the sentiment, which is rather clever me thinks!!

Hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

9 comments:

Marina said...

Your card is gorgeous Jane!
Such a cute image and the papers and details are perfect with it.

Hugs,
Marina

Nelleke said...

O Jane ,a stunning card the stamp is so cute.
hugs Nelleke

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card Jane.
luv
Debby

Murielle said...

OH...very stunning, Jane!!!!
I love it!!!
Big hugs, Murielle

Rach said...

this is gorgeous Jane, you have done a fabulous job .xxx

Vicky said...

WOW...beautiful card Jane its stunning I adore your image hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

Andrea C said...

he is adorable, gorgeous card x

Cordine said...

It's absolutely stunning! I love the seal pup!
hugs
Cordine

Mina said...

oh wow Jane another stunning preview...gorgeous
Mina xxx