Wednesday 15 September 2010

Whiff of Joy DT - Betty with Candy Cane

Today's Simon Says Stamp Challenge post will be later than usual today due to the blog hop running until 3pm so I thought I'd share another Whiff of Joy Christmas card with you that I made for The Hobby House. The papers are by Kaiser and I used one of Sketch Saturday's sketches from the other week and then forgot to enter it LOL!
I have coloured Betty with Candy Cane with distress inks. The gorgeous stripey ribbon is from The Hobby House as are the pearls.
The poinsettias, spacers, brads and charm are also from The Hobby House.
The text comes with this image and I've stamped it wth bundled sage distress ink. I punched the edge with MS doily lace punch.

Hope you like it and thanks for looking! Hope you can pop back later for my Simon Says Stamp Challenge card! x

3 comments:

Nelleke said...

O Jane hi is so lovely ,greate card.
hugs Nelleke

Andrea C said...

excellent work such an elegant crimbo card x

Iris Wiechmann said...

Jane this is so beautiful!!

Hugs,
Iris