Friday 5 November 2010

Just Magnolia Challenge DT - Anything goes!

This was my original card for last week's Just Magnolia challenge but when I went to load it in I realised I had somehow jotted the sketch down incorrectly and it just didn't look enough like Dawny's sketch to get away with it I didn't think! Never mind, it meant I was ahead for a week and it's another Christmas card off the list, I'm doing so well with them I think I nearly have enough already! I have used scrummy Webster's pages again for my card - yes I actually cut into them, I'm so proud of myself LOL!

This is one of my favourite Tildas from the new Christmas collection although I have to say I think I pretty much love them all this year!! I have coloured her with copics on Neenah cardstock from The Hobby House and then I stamped a mask of the tree that was in the winter kit so that I could create a snowy forest scene for her to be flying over.

The ticket is a Tim Holtz stamp which I stamped onto some of the backing paper. The pearls are from The Hobby House.
I wanted the image to be the wow factor on my card so just added a satin bow with ribbon from my stash.
Hope you like it and can join us this week at Just Magnolia. Pleaes pop and have a look at the rest of the teams stunning creations and thanks for looking! x

3 comments:

Louise said...

WOW Jane!
This is soooo cute and little Tilda looks so good in red :)
Love the bow!
Great card as always, hun :)
Thank´s for all your help ;)
Have a great weekend :)
Hugs!

Tracey T said...

Absolutely beautiful - stunning, Jane! Did you stamp the background with versamark and then go over it or did you use a pale ink? It's very clever (I've now got "We're walking in the air" running through my head")! Tracey T x

Cordine said...

It's gorgeous!
Hugs
Cordine