Friday 26 November 2010

Whiff of Joy DT - Second Preview!!

I have another gorgeous preview today from the new Whiff of Joy collection to be released on the 1st December!! I said yesterday that these images are versatile and here's an example of that! I instantly thought this New Year image would be fabulous on a wedding card!


I have used papers from the Basic Grey Cappella pad and the lace, ribbon and gems are from my stash. The gem swirls are from Prima. I used the Martha Stewart heart lace punch along the bottom of the image and I've sewn the image mat and the papers. I have used the gorgeous sketch at Sketch Saturday for my card.


Here's a close up of the image - aren't they a cute couple!?!?! I have coloured them with copics and added stickles to the bride's dress, necklace and hair ornaments.


I have used another of the gorgeous new sentiments from the new Whiff of Joy set also to be released on the 1st. I added a touch of champagne sparkle with some stickles.






Hope you like it and thanks for looking! I have another preview for you tomorrow!!!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

They look like such a happy couple. Too cute for words. Lovely card Jane.

Leanne said...

Oh wow, this is absolutely stunning!

This would be a fabulous entry into the Top Tip Tuesday Layer Upon Layer challenge this week - you can enter as many times as you like!

Hope to see you there!

Leanne xx

Janine - Ellabella said...

Ohhh so cute card! Love it!
Janine

Chris_P said...

Love this card!! It´s cute and they look so happy!!

Loz said...

I thought this was a wedding image lol! They're so cute - love your colouring ♥