Monday 20 December 2010

Another Tag!!

Another Tim Holtz tag to share this afternoon!! I think this is day four's tag, I wasn't so kean on day three's so missed it out. I LOVE this one!! The colours are so beautiful and all the bling is gorgeous! I was also thrilled that I have a paper with a large Father Christmas image on it similar to the paper Tim used. Mine is from the MME Christmas glitter stack. I thought I'd never use this particular paper sheet as the image is so large - too big for cardmaking!

Another bit I'm thrilled with is my fake "facet". Tim's focus was on his incredible alcohol ink facet. I don't have alcohol inks or facets so had to do some thinking here!!! I created mine with shrink plastic! I coloured one side a vivid blue with a copic marker and then stamped Magnolia snowflakes on the other side with white stazon et voila!!!! SO, SO pleased with it!!! I added a couple of buttons from The Hobby House and a silver bead for my baubles.

I added some bling strips that have been in my stash over a year and created the pearl strip myself with different sized pearls from my stash. I used a Prima swirl (well part of one) for the swirl.
A wish ticket and a mini clip and I was done!!! Hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

1 comment:

Andrea C said...

wow this is stunning with a capital S x