Saturday 22 January 2011

Mojo Monday Challenge and an award!!!


I have another Sugar Nellie card I've made for The Hobby House to share with you today. I have followed the sketch at Mojo Monday for this one. The papers are by Dream Street Papers, from The hobby House.


I have coloured Erin with copics. The swirls around the image were punched with an EK success punch.The flowers, ribbon and gorgeous gemstone are all from The Hobby House. The little Thank You sentiment is a die cut from the Dream Street Papers set that matches the papers. I've inked the edges of it with victorian velvet distress ink.

Hope you like it and thanks for looking!
Before I go I have been given an award from Cor!!
Thank you so much for thinking of me, I really appreciate it and it made my day yesterday!!!

4 comments:

Linda . J said...

What gorgeous card Jane and in such beautiful colours, love all the added embellishments.
Hugs Linda

Kerry said...

HI Jane,

Pretty card with such a sweet image. I love the soft pink colours used with matching sentiment.

Love Kerry xxx

Loraine Arderne said...

Very pretty indeed!

Louise said...

How cute! Love the image and the ribbon is beautiful!
Hugs!