Tuesday 22 February 2011

Whiff of Joy DT - sneak peek meets Friday Sketchers

I have another gorgeous Whiff of Joy preview for you today! This time with a new gnome by Norma Fickel! She has created the cutest set for our March release, "Snow White and the gnomes"! I love them all!! For my card today I've used "Birthday Gnome". One of the things I love about these gnomes is you can colour them in boy or girl colours, I think! I have used the gorgeous sketch from Friday Sketchers for my card. The papers are Bo Bunny from my stash and October Afternoon from The Hobby House.
I have coloured "Birthday Gnome" with copics and added twine and buttons along the side. I saw this in the super talented Kylie's card last week and loved the idea - thanks for the inspiration hun!
I have added flowers from my stash, sprayed with pearl glimmer mist and a couple of pearl stamens along with swirls cut with Whiff of Joy's Romantic swirls die.
The sentiment is from Tickled Pink Stamps and I added the dots myself around the edge of the circle.
Hope you enjoyed the little sneak peek and can pop back to see some more - I have LOTS to show you this week! Thanks for looking! x

6 comments:

Milliesmarvels said...

Gorgeous! I need that stamp!
Jane
x

Louise said...

Stunning work with a really cute image :) I also adored Kylies buttons on s string and will definitely try it out to ;)
Love your coloration and the dp's. Pink and green is so great togheter :)
Hugs

Andrea C said...

Extremely beautiful card x

Marie-Anne said...

This card is lovely. Great image.

Marie-Anne

Gina K said...

Love the soft colors, the distressing, buttons and pearls..such a sweet card.

The Dolphin Inn said...

Very sweet card, loving the fresh and pretty pink and green colour combination - thanks for sharing hon xxx