Saturday 26 February 2011

Whiff of Joy DT - sneak peek!

I have another gorgeous Norma Fickel gnome to show you today from Whiff of Joy's upcoming release on 1st March. I love this one (I think I love them all actually LOL), she is perfect for lots of occasions and I love the shape of her hat! I have used a mix of papers from my stash and I have sewn around the edges.
I have coloured the image, which is called "I'm Sorry", with copics and stitched around the image mat too. I've distressed the edges with my distressing tool.
The sentiment is from Whiff of Joy's Blooming Spring kit and the gorgeous crochet flowers are from The Hobby House.
Hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

4 comments:

Anita Wells said...

He is sooo cute. Love the colours you've used and the cute little crochet flowers. I have given you an award, it's on my blog if you want to pick it up. Anita xx

Marie-Anne said...

What a beauty. I love the colors you've used for this card.

Marie-Anne

marieke said...

Hi Jane,

WOW what a great card!
I love it!

Greetz,
Marieke
www.scrapcardsmarieke.blogspot.com

Tab said...

Gorgeous card, sweetie! Loving the image, so cute and the colours are yummy!
Hugs Tab xxx