Sunday 6 March 2011

Tickled Pink Stamps DT - Lil Lads and sentiments Preview!

It's an exciting day at Tickled Pink Stamps today as we have a new release to share with you!!! These are to be released on 13th March. Meet Lil Lad Eric, the first of our previews!! What a cool dude in a nerdy kind of way!! I love how he's looking over his glasses!! I have used scraps from my stash, mostly by K&Co but a few I'm not sure and I've distressed the edges of them.

I've coloured Lil Lad Eric with copics and added some glossy accents to his glasses.

The amazing sentiment is part of a fab new sentiment set from Tickled Pink Stamps too - all guy related - perfect for men's/boy's cards!! I have added glossy accents to the "happy" circles too! The button is Basic Grey.

Hope you like it! Pop over to the Tickled Pink Stamps blog to see what the rest of the Pink Ladies have created with Eric! Thanks for looking! x

13 comments:

Kellie said...

I really love how bright, fun and colourful this amazing card is Jane. Your colouring is absolutely amazing as always, LOVE it!

Hugs xx

Lau W said...

Sonice card for a boy, love your design, superb !
xxx

Janine - Ellabella said...

Wow what a wonderful bright colorful card! Janine

Andrea C said...

Wow your colouring of him is superb also. Fab card x

Rach said...

Jane this is a fantastic card, love the boy image that you have used.. hugs rachxx

gobeagirl said...

Hi Jane, I have to tell you that I really love the shading you have aceived on Eric's neck and face. That is truly amazing. I also love the bright colors that you have used. It just screams teenage boy. I really really love the design of your card. It truly rocks. Hugs, Lisa G

cowboydutrem said...

He's so cool!

Amy said...

Fun card, Jane I love the paper mix and your coloring of Eric is just amazing!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Jane,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Fran said...

Oh my gosh, I love the bright happy papers you have used and I am so going to have to steal your glossy accents on the sentiment idea :) You have totally rocked your Eric card!!

Kylie said...

FANTASTIC Jane! I love the cool papers.
Hugs
Kylie

Unknown said...

Aww Jane!! Your card is totally fabby!! I love how you coloured up lil Eric, he looks so cool:-) its perfect Jane:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Alberto said...

Hi sweetie!
Love this card....your coloration is stunning!
the papers are sooo good too, all very pretty!
good job!

hugs, Alberto