Monday 11 April 2011

A Carousel Horse

I have a mini collection of cards to share using Chrissy Armstrong's carousel horse images from Whimsy Stamps that I made for The Hobby House. This one is Spring Stepping. The papers are by Prima, available from The Hobby House.
I've coloured the image with copics and added stickles to the mane and tail. The tiny butterflies were punched with a Martha Stewart punch using one of the other papers from the pad.


The flowers and ribbon are from The Hobby House too. I've sprayed the whole card with pearl glimmer mist although it isn't showing too well on the photos!

Hope you likeit and thanks for looking! x

10 comments:

Marie-Anne said...

What a sweet card.

Marie-Anne

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jane,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Louise said...

Stunning! Its beautiful Jane :)
Hugs

Tab said...

Beautiful card, hun! Love the sweet image and coloured beautifully too!
Hugs Tab xxx

Mina said...

those carousel horses are amazing arent they Jane, you have coloured this one so beautifully, gorgeously bright and cheerful card
Mina xxx

Debbie said...

This is a beautiful card Jane. I love your image. Debbie x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, beautiful card Jane.
luv
Debby

XxJULESxX said...

wow another stunner Jane!

Janiel/ janny said...

oh wow Jane.. this is so beautiful!! VERY CREATIVE!!!!!

and just what do youmean you are on a diet?? LOL>..YUCK I hate diets..
tee hee heeeeeee
hugs, Janiel

Lorraine said...

Oh I love this card, it is very fairy tail. It's beautiful