Saturday 23 April 2011

Happy Easter!

Hope you're all having a fabulous Easter Weekend! I wanted to share with you the Easter card I made for my little girl (I made one for my little boy too of course, I'll share that on Monday). I loved the Easter card my lovely friend Kylie created recently and this was my inspiration for these cards (thanks hun x). I used a scrap of paper from my stash and inked it with walnut stain distress ink. I then used my Martha Stewart doily lace punch to create some paper lace for around the edges.


I coloured my hAnglar Easter girl with Prismacolor pencils. The basket is a separate stamp which comes with the little hands on so you can add it to other images - such a cute idea! I've added some stickles to some of the Easter eggs.



I added some gingham ribbon from my stash along with some Wild Orchid Craft roses and a crochet flower from The Hobby House. The leaves are a Woodware punch and the butterflies are Martha Stewart punches. The Happy Easter text was also in the Easter kit from hAnglar and sTanglar.


Another view - I couldn't decide which photo to use :).




Hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

13 comments:

Kirsty said...

Hi Wow waht a gorgeous card your wee girl will be delighted. Love your colouring the little eggs really stand out. Love the shape with the doily punch around the edge !! Kitty :)

Елена Яшкова said...

Чудесная открыточка! Тильда очаровательна!!!

Joey said...

Hiya Jane

this is just so pretty and super girlie, have a lovely weekend

Joey x

Louise said...

Like it? I love it! ;)
Stunning coloration and that tag with the sentiment is so adorable :)
Happy Easter!
Hugs

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Jane, I'm sure your little girl will be thrilled with it.
Debbie x

yvon said...

Gorgeous card Jane, love those colors.
Happy Easter.
Hugs, Yvon

XxJULESxX said...

wow stunning Jane!!!! happy easter!

Sarah-Jane said...

Lovely card. The colours are so pretty, perfect for this time of year. Happy Easter xx

Marie-Anne said...

What a fantastic card.

Marie-Anne

Sharon Huffman said...

That is absolutely gorgeous!

krafty-kutz said...

hi jane...lovely card! And happy easter!!
I have a blog candy going if ur interested.
Hugs lisa xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

This is Adorable. Love, love, love your sweet hAnglar and this beautifully embellished shaped card! It's gorgeous! Hugs, Lesley

Janine - Ellabella said...

Amazing card! Love it Janine