Friday 27 May 2011

Just Magnolia and hAnglar & sTanglar DT

Woohoo!! Friday at last! It seems like it has been a long week to me! It is time for another challenge at Just Magnolia and hAnglar & sTanglar challenge and this week Jacqui has chosen the theme of friends. Such a perfect theme for me when my new Sweet Rainbow Collection stamps arrived! I have used some of the new papers on this card too and distressed them and also painted the edges with pickett fence crackle paint.


Aren't these two adorable together?? As soon as I saw these I thought how great Sweetie Tilda would look watching Hopscotch Tilda until it is her turn - so cute! I have coloured them both with copics and added stickles to the trims on their dresses and glossy accents to Hopscotch Tilda's shoes. The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps.


Here's a close up of Hopscotch Tilda - love how her bunches are bouncing as she hops LOL!


This Sweetie Tilda is set to become a firm favourite of mine I think - oh my word I had such a difficult time choosing which ones I was going to buy - I think this is the best collection yet and there are lots more of them I know I'll end up getting - I don't think there is one I don't like from this collection!


I added a selection of flowers from my stash, the hydrangea is by Prima and the rest are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The gorgeous swirl is the new doohickey die - another new favourite! I added some little gingham butterflies from the second paper with a Martha Stewart punch.


The ribbon was a gift and the gems and gorgeous gem button are from The Hobby House. Hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us this week at Just Magnolia and hAnglar & sTanglar! Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's stunning creations! Thanks for looking! x

9 comments:

Andrea C said...

This is gorgeous. Now Mrs you get your little behind on to Etsy and get and account set up it is easy as pie. You so need to do it as your stuff is gorgeous and would so sell x

Joshylili said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card, I love it!

Hugs, Jasmin

Chrissy said...

WOW!! This is so gorgeous.It bought a memory to mind and a lump in my throat.Gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lou Mac said...

This is beautiful! I'm really wary of Magnolia images, I don't want to fall in love with them as I'll never do them the justice they deserve with my colouring.

The patterned papers are perfect for this, and I love your mixture of the two images - genius!! Those WOC flowers are lovely, I need to practice my flower arranging! LOL.

xo Lou Mac.

Louise said...

Gorgeous card, these 2 images go perfectly together and your coloring is fabulous
Louise

Marie-Anne said...

What a lovely card.

Marie-Anne

Country Mouse said...

These is images are so sweet! And your card is stunning. Trying to sign up as a new follower but Blogger is giving me grief! :/ I'll bookmark and check back. :)
audrey

Kirsty said...

Hi I love it !! These two are perfectly sweetly meant to be together . Every detail is superb. Great inspiration. Kitty :D

Jayne A said...

Really pretty love the colour scheme.

Jayne
x