Sunday 29 May 2011

New Challenge coming soon!

I recieved an email from my talented friend Alberto a couple of days ago asking me if I want to join the dt over at his new challenge blog, Deep ocean!!! I was so thrilled he thoughtof me and of course I had to say yes!!! We will be hosting a new challenge every forthnight and the only rule is to follow the given challenge and best of all you can use any stamps you like (loving that idea!! hopefully I can dust off some of my neglected stamps).

Our first challenge will be on 7th June - hope you can join us. If you'd like to start following the challenge blog already click here!

2 comments:

Louise said...

We are going to have so much fun hunny!
YAY! Teaming up again :) You´re so sweet I´ll have a blast working along side you here as well :)

HUGS!

Lory (Loryquilt) said...

Congratulations to all and good luck! Hello and a special wish for Alberto! (my nephew) Ciao Lory