Wednesday 18 May 2011

Whiff of Joy DT - Summer kit showcase!






Woohoo!! At last I can show you some images from the Whiff of Joy summer kit!! I have been sitting on these images for a long time now and have been so excited to share them - the whole kit is once again amazing!! The images will be available as individual stamps from 1st June so if you missed out on the kit you will be able to grab them for your collection then! My first card with the kit features three of the images and a sentiment. I thought I'd get an early start on my Son's teacher thank you cards. The paper is by Bo Bunny and all the images are coloured with copics.
Love this cute owl! I've added some glossy accents to the lenses of his glasses - I love doing that as they look so real!


These accessory stamps are great for small cards or gift tags too.



Of course no teacher's card would be complete without an apple!!


How fab is this sentiment that comes with the kit!?


Hope you like it and thanks for looking! This is my second post today, please scroll down to see my hanging heart for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge. x

1 comment:

Grenouille Greetings said...

This is a bit different for you and it's super! Love the owls shiny eyes! Hugs, Lesley