Saturday 11 June 2011

Tickled Pink Stamps DT - Lil Tom Boyz Pinkettes previews!

Today I have another gorgeous image from the new Lil Tom Boyz Pinkettes from Tickled Pink Stamps to show you! This is Audrey, isn't she fabulous!?!? I have used papers from MME and I have used Martha Stewart butterfly edge punch along various edges of the kraft cardstock.

I have coloured Audrey with copics and added a tiny gem to her hairslide.



I added a selection of flowers from my stash along with a cute fish charm thread on some gorgeous rope that I cut off a label from some new jeans!! (sadly it is the last piece - maybe I should buy some new jeans to get more LOL!). The sentiment is by Whimsy Stamps.


Pop over to the Tickled Pink Stamps blog to see what the rest of the Pink Ladies and new Pinkettes team have created with Audrey! I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

7 comments:

Amy said...

Such a beautiful card Jane, the colors are so fresh and light and Audrey is a real beauty (even if she is a tom boy)! ;)

Julie said...

Gorgeous card Jane - love the soft colours and design! Juliexx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jane.

Hugs Riet.xx

Marie-Anne said...

What a great card!

Marie-Anne

Jayne A said...

Beautifully coloured cared. Love the use of butterfly punch.

Jayne
x

Janine - Ellabella said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card! And your coloring is fantastic! Love the your paper choice too!

Unknown said...

Fab card!!