Wednesday 22 June 2011

Whiff of Joy Challenge DT - Michele's sketch and a tutorial

It is time for another Whiff of Joy Challenge and this fortnight we have the most gorgeous sketch by Michele to follow! Thanks hun, I absolutely adore this sketch!!! I have used papers from MME's La Paperie stack distressed with walnut stain distress ink and stickles.


I have used the oh so cute Henry with Love Balloon and coloured him with copics. I added a touch of stickles to the balloon.


I added some flowers, ribbon and a button from my stash and some Whiff of Joy pearls. The large rose here and the small one on the tag I made myself using punches - if you would like to know how to make them please check out my tutorial on the Whiff of Joy Inspirations blog :). The heart border was cut with a Whiff of Joy die.


I used the gorgeous Sweet tag with hearts die from Whiff of Joy to create my tags to slide behind the image. The lace is from my stash.


The tags pull out for a hidden message!


Hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us this fortnight at Whiff of Joy challenge! Pop over to the challenge blog to see the rest of the team's stunning cards! Thanks for looking! x

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Stunning card!

Janine - Ellabella said...

This card is absolutely fabulous...so wonderful, image is colored perfect your embellishments are spot on...man i have a lot to learn.

Marie-Anne said...

It's a fanatastic card.

Marie-Anne

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Jane.

Hugs Riet.xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute and beautiful too.
luv
Debby