Tuesday 12 July 2011

Whiff of Joy DT - mini Santa!

Have you seen the new release from Whiff of Joy yet?? Katharina has released a selection of the popular Whiff of Joy images in miniature form!! So cute and perfect for small cards or gift tags. I have used the mini Quiet Santa to make a gift tag for Christmas!

I have coloured Santa with copics appart from the white areas which I coloured with Prismacolor Pencil. The tag is Whiff of Joy's Sweeet Tags with hearts die. I have added stickles to all the trims on Santa's outfit.

The snowflakes were all created with Whiff of Joy's Snowflakes Trio die and covered in stickles. The gold snowflake is from The Hobby House as is the pearl in the centre.

The holly is also a Whiff of Joy die! - Holly - and the red pearls I have used for berries are from The Hobby House too.

Hope you like my tiny tag and thanks for looking! x

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Jane...your gift tag is absolutely beautiful...love all your details and the image is so sweet.
Debbie x

Kate said...

Lovely tag, I do like these minis.

** Kate **

Debbie said...

Gorgeous tag!!!!

Hugs Debbie

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Adorable..

Riet said...

So beautiful Jane.

Hugs Riet.xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is stunning Jane.
luv
debby

Grenouille Greetings said...

This tag is another of my faves from my visit. Love the bright and beautiful colouring against the Kraft and your embellishments are just divine! Hugs, Lesley