Friday 26 August 2011

Just Magnolia and hAnglar & sTanglar challenge DT - Bingo! and TOMIC


Friday again already!! I can't believe how fast the weeks of the summer holiday are flying by!! Soon it will be time to go back to school :( -next week is my son's last full week off! It is time for another challenge at Just Magnolia and hAnglar & sTanglar and this week Donalda has set our challenge of Bingo! I hardly ever seem to find the time to join in with the TOMIC challenge, much to my dismay, and I was determined to do so this week and so I have altered this cotton bud container so that I can enter the TOMIC challenge as they would like to see us recycle something!!


I think I might alter more of these! They're so cute and very handy for all sorts of bits and bobs and will look great on the shelves of my craft room! I have used Magnolia papers to cover the container.




I coloured Tilda with copics and added some stickles to her wings and the heart ornament and then I've popped her onto the doohickey tag.




I went crazy with my flower stash and added lots of gorgeous blooms in various shades of purple along with some blue and pink ones to lift it. The leaves were cut with the rose leaf doohickey.




I added a butterfly to the largest flower which was punched with a Martha Stewart punch and then stickled.








I used the lace doohiockey die all around the paper for the lid and the gorgeous gingham ruffle ribbon was a gift from my gorgeous friend Louise! I have added lots of butterflies punched with a Martha Stewart punch around the sides of the pot and gems around the lid.


I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us this week at Just Magnolia and hAnglar & sTanglar challenge! Pop over to the challenge blog to see the stunning creations from the rest of the team! Thanks for looking! x

9 comments:

Marion said...

Hi Jane,
A stunning creation out of a cotton bud container. Love all the blooms and gorgeous colour combo.
hugs
Marion

Sarah said...

Stunning altered container Jane, I love it x

yvon said...

Hi Jane,
This is out of this world! So gorgeous, i'm in love with it. Love everything about it, that doohickey tag is so great and your flowers....yummy.
Have a fantastic weekend.
Hugs, Yvon

Kirsty said...

Hi it's so gorgeous. The colours on her are just perfect . I love the blue ! Flowers on top are out of this world ! Kitty :D

Louise said...

OMG hunni!
You´re so on a roll here! Well, you always are but I can´t believe you´re improving - you were already perfect as can be and now...? Even better? I mean is that even possible?? ;)

STUNNING papers, a gorgouesly inked image and lovely details but..girl...those flowers are LUSH!!

Hugs and wishes for a great weekend :)

Marijke said...

It's GORGEOUS!!!
Lovely details and colours!
Hugs,
Marijke

Sharon said...

Just gorgeous Jane! I love the beautiful flower details on the top - it looks amazing :)

Sharon x

Camilla said...

Hi there!
Thank you want to be in this week's challenge with Tomic.
You have managed to recycle and create something beautiful.
Beautiful colors and beautiful painting.
Hug Camilla

misteejay said...

Beautiful bit of recycling - lovely container.

Toni xx