Monday 19 September 2011

Another Christmas card for The Hobby House

Today I have another card from the Nellie Snellen collection I created for The Hobby House. The papers are by Memory Box, available from The Hobby House, in fact, everything on the card is available from The Hobby House!
I have coloured the image with copics and added some stickles here and there. I love these images, they're so delicate looking!
I added some gorgeous flowers from The Hobby House and then created some stylised flowers using spacers and stunning flat backed gems too.
You can see the gems in the flower centres better in this photo - they're extremely sparkly and I love the larger size of them!
I absolutely love this blossom ribbon! It is available in several gorgeous shades!

I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

5 comments:

The Dolphin Inn said...

Hi Jane, just stopping by to say hello and to catch up on all your gorgeous creations, this christmas card is so pretty, love the colour combination and delicate style, hoping you and the kiddies are all well and that they are both settled in at school/nursery, take care xxx off to have a wander around the rest of your blog xxx

yvon said...

Wow Jane, this is so, so beautiful. Those papers, must have them (lol) and you colord the image so gorgeous. Fab creation.
Hugs, Yvon

Unknown said...

Adorable card, the image is so cute. I am going to have to give in and buy some of these stamps soon!

Emma

Sarah said...

Such a beautiful card, the image is adorable and it's been finished off superbly.
Sarah xx :0)

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a stunningly beautiful card. Its so pretty and feminine, just love it xxx